Quality, natural environment &
Constantly improving and developing our business is a part of our everyday life and is one of our strengths. We use 100% recycled materials and we’re constantly developing our operations to streamline and optimise our processes. This is how we contribute towards creating sustainable development within Swedish industry. We’re always striving to find sustainable working methods, both in terms of creating a healthy working climate but also preserving the environment itself. We take our responsibilities seriously and we’re certified according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and AFS 2001: 1.
SS-EN ISO 9001:2015
One of our objectives is to be known and respected for delivering the correct level of quality. This strategic undertaking is applicable throughout the company and covers all staff categories.
The quality of the products and services that the company markets, manufactures and supplies should be such that they satisfy the customer’s agreed needs and expectations as well as legal requirements. This is assured through ongoing improvement, active quality management and continuous measurement of established objectives.
SS-EN ISO 14001:2015
Melins Metall AB and its entire workforce make every effort to mitigate the environmental impact of the products manufactured by the company.
Compliance with the Environmental Policy entails
– satisfying current legal stipulations and other requirements related to the environment and constantly improving our environmental programme through established environmental objectives.
– building up and maintaining a good level of expertise in environmental issues among our employees.
– sorting waste and minimising waste volumes.
– assessing our suppliers’ products and services and switching to environmentally friendly alternatives where possible to prevent pollution.
– minimising the use of chemicals and switching to environmentally friendly alternatives where possible.
– carrying on operations that reflect a high degree of environmental awareness.
This policy should be understood and embraced by the whole organisation and be available to the general public and all parties who work for us on contract.
Occupational health and safety management systems SS-ISO 45001:2018
Melins Metall AB should endeavour to create a good work environment in order to assure and improve the employees’ mental and physical health and to recruit and retain skilled, knowledgeable personnel.
It is in the company’s interests that
– the work environment programme is an integral part of current operations.
– the work environment is not only safe but also pleasant and stimulating for employees.
– a good level of operational quality and a good financial status are maintained along with our excellent work environment.